Ease of Use

You guys took my money and I did not order or even subscribe to your service I did one order without making account with you guys and you guys take my money out of no where I want my money back or I'm taking you guys to court and the proof is in the picture I sent you

Comments

I feel the same way. Not understand why they try charge me $37.37 after I decline.

I have a right to pick any movies I want. Don't worry about it I will going buy 5 and cancel soon as possible. I only did it for my kids.

I don't like company like this. There goal is get money any means necessary and hope you don't notice it.

Another typical female whine fest!! Oh you ordered ONCE!

Did you at anytime stop and READ? No of course you didn’t! If you had you would have been informed that you were purchasing a movie AND a membership. No in the typical American consumer way YOU just clicked what you were told to click so you could have your item.

The proof as you have so eloquently stated is indeed in the photo. You agreed to the membership hence you are charged for said membership. How EXACTLY is it their fault that you categorically refuse to read? That you just clicked the boxes without reading what you were getting yourself into?

How is it their fault in ANY WAY?! You did this to yourself deal with it like a adult. Contact them and inform them you no long wish to be a member. Then go to your bank and get a new card issued with different numbers.

Then in the future PLEASE READ! Don’t skip that terms and conditions box just because it has fine print. Educate yourself.

Stop excusing your own pisspoor reading abilities by blaming someone else. Accept that YOU SCREWED UP AND LEARN FROM IT!

to Durpa #1626962

I also was charge after I decline. I also read the term and condition.

Nothing was said about any other charges, only movies within membership time period agreement smart *** Lets review. "About every 4 weeks (up to 13 times a year) we'll announce our hand-picked Featured Title. Plus, you may also receive up to 2 more seasonal Featured Title announcements a year. If you want the Featured Title, do nothing – it will be sent to you automatically.

If you want a different movie, or nothing at all, simply provide your instructions by the date indicated. You may cancel your membership any time after fulfilling your purchase commitment. When you join the Disney Movie Club, you may provide us with your credit card information. You will be charged only for the movies that you order (including Featured Title shipments) plus shipping and processing.

We will not charge your credit card until the date of shipment. If you are unable to meet your commitment within your commitment period, your credit card may be charged for the value of the 5 reduced-priced titles you have received. This amount is dependent upon your initial sign up offer and the price of your introductory movies." AND YET THEY SAME TRY TO CHARGE ME AFTER FOLLOWING COMPLETE DIRECTION. BUT, it not your money or you have money to waste just because.

Next time you wanted treat someone. *** like happen when company want money as long as credit card on file, they can and will charge you.

to Durpa #1627398

A fine idea - READ before you SIGN. It drives me wild with rage when someone hands me a 3 page document to sign and tries to hurry me through it "Oh that's just for blah blah, just sign it".

NO. I will sit there and read the entire thing, maybe twice.

It's fun to observe the irritation I cause when I state plainly that "I don't sign anything without reading or understanding it fully, you'll have to wait until I am finished and satisfied". The uncomfortable silence while I do my thing is music to my ears ...

LOL, You know you can't buy from the Disney Movie Club without signing in, right? That's part of their deal, when you buy the first movies you are COMMITTING to become a member.

It's written in the FAQs.

Ugh! Why do people buy any stuff without reading the FAQs and Policies?

to Anonymous #1626965

If you want the Featured Title, do nothing – it will be sent to you automatically. If you want a different movie, or nothing at all, simply provide your instructions by the date indicated. You may cancel your membership any time after fulfilling your purchase commitment. When you join the Disney Movie Club, you may provide us with your credit card information.

You will be charged only for the movies that you order (including Featured Title shipments) plus shipping and processing. We will not charge your credit card until the date of shipment. If you are unable to meet your commitment within your commitment period, your credit card may be charged for the value of the 5 reduced-priced titles you have received. This amount is dependent upon your initial sign up offer and the price of your introductory movies.

YOU READ!!!! and let me know why is there $37.37 after I decline the my first section and just started my membership.

to Anonymous #1626968

I don’t think you’re comprehending what is going on. Disney Movie Club is, in fact, a membership.

You purchase 5 movies at full price within 2 years of joining, and then you have access to discounts galore. Nowhere, ever, do they tell you that you also will be randomly charged for items that you did not order. This JUST happened to me, and I’ve met my commitment of 5 movies already. I decline every automated montly movie.

The item they claimed I ordered was not the last automated monthly movie. AND I had 4 items in my cart that I had considered buying for a Christmas gift but didn’t buy them or remove them from my cart. The item they claimed I ordered was not in my cart. And could not have been purchased while other items were in said cart.

This is a scam, and they do it in the hopes that they billed your credit card and you won’t see the charge for a month after it’s processed. They debited my bank account for 37$ (which isn’t even the price of the item they claim I bought), I called and sat on hold for 45 min before I hung up.

Sent a strongly worded email to their member advocate department, and my money was returned a day later. Oh, and *** you, you’re a ***

to Anonymous but better #1627408

You didn't need include that last line.

to Anonymous #1627404

I agree with you 99% ; I don't care for the LOL part. It's sad, not funny, that people are so naïve and apparently unable to understand that which is clearly delineated in advance of their first purchase. I think school curriculums should drop sports and add consumer awareness to their plan.