I received 2 movies that were the same in the same month and was charged my bank account was so messed up because of it they never said sorry they just blamed me when I in fact declined the movie when I should not have had to I was told over the phone the representative put in the pre ordered movie and she would make sure it was in the system so I did not receive that email which I did anyway so she did not do her part and I still received TWO then I was told on the online chat that when the movie has been returned it will go towards a new one that I pick which i was told it would be refunded to my card very bad communication I cancelled my account so how in the world am I supposed to do that why not put it back on my card I have no access to even see when the movie was returned because they cut you off the sight when you cancel your membership. I will tell you now BEWARE of this because of there mistakes my bank account has suffered and they do not care what so ever it is your fault not there's in this case the customer is never right and this happened to me three different times i had to call them every time to fix and they kept doing it. They need to make sure they are checking how many times they are sending out there movies.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of disney movie club membership from Disney Movie Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Disney Movie Club to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Disney Movie Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is definitely not the level of customer service experience we demand from the Disney Movie Club.I sincerely regret this is what you experienced.

Please give me the opportunity to make this a more magical interaction for you. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 and we will be happy to help resolve this for you.

If you would prefer, you may email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we can discuss it at your convenience.I look forward to speaking with you!

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

Lets say you order Star Wars as a preorder...or hey even as just a regular order (like if you did it now) and then two months from now that is the featured title.

There is NO way that they can put it in their system to say this person already ordered or preordered this so lets decline it for them. You have to decline it.

Not them.Think about it if everyone who preordered or ordered a movie and then it becomes a featured title, if they all want DMC to check their accounts and decline it for them, are you going to pay all the employees to check everyones account?