I joined the movie club because i like Disney movies.I received the first shipment and was please.

Then I started receiving movies that I declined 4 movies to be exact from 12/01/08 to 03/01/09. I have returned 3 movies and still have one. I am so pissed with the disney movie club. they have charged my credit card for movies that you have told them i did not want.

I yet to hear from them or received the requested movies of my choice. You can not call to find out what is going on.

closing account..Worse service in the U.S.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I have had ongoing/unresolved problems with Disney Movie Club since approximately Fall 2009, when I was charged for a Hannah Montana movie I never ordered or received.I attempted to resolve this dispute by telephone several times to no avail, the amount was sent to collections as "outstanding" and they charged me full price for my original movies claiming I was in "violation" of original agreement, although the amount was in DISPUTE.

Since then I ordered remaining titles to complete original agreement and stop having contact with these people, I paid IN ADVANCE for selections, retain copy of shipping invoice showing zero balance due, then after 2 months received another collections letter that those amounts were "outstanding" and I was being charged again for those selections, plus a late fee!

For movies I paid in advance for!I have attempted several times since December 2009 to CANCEL membership as agreement was fulfilled, yet I am still getting mailings and charges.