2.4

I have been a DMC member for years.I liked the selection and could get some good deals when it's 50% w/ free shipping.

I recently had to return two featured titles that were sent. I realize this is my fault as I should've declined them. Being a full-time student and parent while also working takes up a lot of brain power for me at times. I forgot.

I received my finger-wagging e-mail and a notice that the money would be put back in my checking account. After a few weeks, I had only received one refund instead of two. When I contacted them to let them know, I assumed they would easily look into my account and see the money was not refunded and do so. Instead, I received an e-mail about how they couldn't help me with that situation and I would need to call someone about it (their phone customer service isn't the best) in order to "clear this up." What is there to clear?

My money has not been returned.

Simple as that.I'm very disappointed in their inability to assist when my situation is straight forward.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Disney Movie Club. He best about disney movie club membership from Disney Movie Club was availability. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disney Movie Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Disney Movie Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is not the experience we wish you to have.Please let me help!

My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Disney Movie Club membership.

I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002.I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Priscilla