I've been trying all week to get to my account on Disneymoviedlub.com on line and it's like the whole site is frozen or something.Has anyone else had this problem?

I've been a member for over a year and have had no problems until recently. It's very frustrating! I don't have time to look up phone numbers and sit on the phone waiting and waiting.

I need to cancel my next selection and return something that was automatically sent because I could not log in to say that I did not want this months selection!What's going on lately?

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I've been having the same problem.I'm a member but new to the site, wanted to see if there was a way I could check online to see why my last order is taking so long instead of calling and dealing with automaited stuff.

Tried to log in... no such luck. Says my member # and my zipcode dont match.

Just called the Disney Advocate, so hopefully she can get back to me ASAP.I ordered several movies my boys love and I'm quite annoyed I havent recieved them yet.

DMCMemberAdvocate

Kelly H,

Please give me a call and we will figure out why you cannot get into your account on the Disney Movie Club website.

800-459-7002

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

I can't get into my account at all!It keeps telling me that none of my info.

matches. It won't even let me use my account # and zip to enter the account. It even has been telling me that I do not have the right password!

I'm getting a little bit angry!!!:( :( :?

DMCMemberAdvocate
#207719

I regret you cannot log in to your Disney Movie Club account. Please give me a call so I help you fix this. 800-459-7002

Thank you!