4.0

What i would like to buy is Snow White, Bambi and Pinnokeo, but they are never offered.I have most of the disney movies that i like to see and unless these are offered I will be forced to terminate my membership.

So If you don't make them for sale, then this is the last time I will purchase anything. Let me make myself clear. I am ready to remove my name from your mailing list as soon as possible.

If you should reply to this memo It must be for the purpose of making the three movies available to me.Signed Robert L Phillips

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Disney Movie Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disney Movie Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Disney Movie Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

lanette001
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1086693

Disney movies go into the vault and then you cannot buy them.This is not the fault of DMC, they cannot sell those movies.

You just have to wait for them to become available.Snow White will be out in February.

Snow White will be released again in February starting the new signature collection.

DMCMemberAdvocate
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States #1054032

Robert, I wish I had that magic key that released those titles! Unfortunately, they are currently being restored for future generations and unavailable to purchase anywhere. As soon as they are made available to us, we will let our Members know.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

you might as well start cancelling, Bambi recently came out about 2-3 years ago, snow white its been awhile... but I know I picked it up on Blu Ray so maybe not that long. If I'm correct Pinnochio is set to come out early next year!

Anyone who collects or knows about Disney movies knows they go into "the vault" for 4 years. So they're only available to anyone every 4 years.

Anyone who collects or knows Disney movies knows they go into "the vault" for 4 years. So they're only available every 4 years to anyone.