I bought one movie for $1.00 and got two for free like, four months ago-ish. Then all of a sudden I find that I'm part of their Membership Program?

I was charged for a movie on Nov 28th 2018. I don't want this movie. I emailed them trying got explain that I don't want this, and to please cancel my membership. My email came back with a mailer demon notice.

I looked up their email online and it's the same email that I contacted them with. I've tried logging on to the Disney movie Club website and I can't log on. It keeps saying that I have the wrong password. They send me ANOTHER movie in the mail causing me to overdraft in my checking account.

I tried to send yet another email, now extremely frustrated. My email was sent back again. And now today, I was sent ANOTHER movie in the mail. I've tried calling customer service, it appears that I don't HAVE a 'membership" with the information I gave them.

I can;t log on, my emails wont get through, and every month I'm getting charged for movies that I don't want! this is so frustrating! Who can I talk to to get rid of this nightmare?!

I had to call my bank to get a dispute so that they can cancel these transactions on my account because for some reason I can't get through to talking with you people!

People, NEVER BUY MOVIES FROM DISNEY MOVIE CLUB! IT'S A TRAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Disney movie club membership policy.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I want you to have a good experience with your Disney Movie Club Membership. I want to make sure it works for you.

Please give me a call directly at 888-608-8100, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you. Priscilla, Member Advocate, Disney Movie Club