1.6

It would be great. I was recommended this by a friend who had zero problems. But she used online, I did it by mail. I would get mailings asking me if I wanted a Featured Movie. They were always BluRay, even though when I signed up I said DVD only!! I definitely DECLINED the featured movies, but I still got sent two of them!

They said

We never got the letter from you, but I spent a stamp to send it (yes, you have to pay to decline the movie). Of course they can claim not to get it, but $30 and shipping for a BluRay I can't use and said I didn't want stinks.

Now they said I have to pay to send everything back. I loved BOLT which came with my 5 movies for $1, and I also purchased one movie towards my commitment at that time. I said NO to the featured offer but I still got it and forever lose those S&H charges.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of feature titles and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of disney movie club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Disney Movie Club needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned disney movie club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disney Movie Club.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is not the type of experience we want you to have.Please let me help!

Give us a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email us directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so we can make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla