2.1

This is now happened to me more than once which makes we think that the entire club is a scam.First, I believe this is a third party that manages the club, not a directly owned Disney company as I have never been disappointed in any Disney product or service as I have been with the Disney Movie Club.

There have been several movie offerings that you are suppose to Accept or Decline which I have within the time period. However, on two occasions after Declining the offer, an order for some other DVD, which I did not authorized was charged to my credit card at twice the price was processed. If this happened just once I can understand, but it has happened twice now which makes me believe this is an entire scam that counts on people not returning DVDs they didn't order as it takes forever to get a credit. Avoid this Club at all costs, I understand that there are deep discounts, but it isn't worth the fight for your own money.

Buy the digital downloads, ask you friends if they have old movies they don't want or order their second hand.

But don't get caught in the endless loop of having to demand you money back for orders you didn't place.I have absolutely no interest in Santa Claus 3.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Practices and customer relations, Way you do things, Product and advertisment fraud.

Comments