3.0

This is now happened to me more than once which makes we think that the entire club is a scam. First, I believe this is a third party that manages the club, not a directly owned Disney company as I have never been disappointed in any Disney product or service as I have been with the Disney Movie Club.

There have been several movie offerings that you are suppose to Accept or Decline which I have within the time period. However, on two occasions after Declining the offer, an order for some other DVD, which I did not authorized was charged to my credit card at twice the price was processed. If this happened just once I can understand, but it has happened twice now which makes me believe this is an entire scam that counts on people not returning DVDs they didn't order as it takes forever to get a credit. Avoid this Club at all costs, I understand that there are deep discounts, but it isn't worth the fight for your own money.

Buy the digital downloads, ask you friends if they have old movies they don't want or order their second hand.

But don't get caught in the endless loop of having to demand you money back for orders you didn't place. I have absolutely no interest in Santa Claus 3.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Practices and customer relations, Way you do things, Product and advertisment fraud.

Comments

Disney movie club allowed an unknown, and unauthorized user, to purchase over $2415.00 in charges in August, 2018. Contact with customer service by telephone are not helping identify the thief.

DMCMemberAdvocate

Oh no! That should certainly not happen.

If you decline the Featured Title, you should not receive that. If you have a Decline Confirmation Email, please forward this to me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I'd be happy to see what happened so I can fix this.

Please email me directly with details and I'd be happy to make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla