2K views

I followed the 4 movie deal for $1, the trick is that you have to register to be a member, but I don't want to be a member in order to get the movie you had selected.I don't want to be a member, I just wanted the movies for my daughter.

They don't let you cancel your register or membership when you try to cancel and go back. When you first put an order in they let you pick the movies that you want, but when you check your order the movies are on hold.

That means it's never been put in to oder.So now they have your info but no Movie!!!!.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.Let me help explain how the Club works:

When you sign up for your Disney Movie Club membership, you receive an initial discounted order with a commitment of purchasing a certain number of movies at full club price within 2 years.

These can be any movie of your choice to fulfill your commitment. We want you to get the movies you want.

If you are unable to meet your commitment within your commitment period, your credit card may be charged for the full value of the reduced-priced movies you have received

There is a Featured Title program that comes along with the Club membership ~ here is how the Featured Title program works:

The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member.

It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you.

If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.

Simple ways to respond...

If you would like to join the Club or have further questions, I would be happy to answer them for you! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday.

I look forward to providing you with a Magical Disney experience!Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

Same problem and now I don't know how to cancel it.. I have a 1$ charge on my account

Lafayette, Indiana, United States #689476

I'm sorry, but did you not read the information you AGREED to, buy purchasing the DVDs at $1?

Seriously .... You are at fault in this instance.

DMCMemberAdvocate

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club! Please contact us directly for so we can look into your account and see what is going on for you. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team is here to help you resolve any of your concerns so your experience with the Disney Movie Club is a good one.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

to DMCMemberAdvocate #1202889

How can I cancel my membership right now?

to DMCMemberAdvocate #1373505

I was charged 39 dollars for I don't know what I've nevered received nun of the movies so i would liked to know how can I get my money back

to Carlos #1380006

Carlos,

Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details and so we can look into this further for you.

Priscilla