The last time I sent in my payment I sent in a check from my wells fargo checking account instead of my credit union account.That was a mistake on my part.

But as soon as I found out what I had done, I sent them a new check from my Credit Union. They sent it back to me and said because I bounced MULTIPLE checks with them I had to sent a money order. I called them and told them I bounced ONE check by mistake and they told me, "I am sorry, but due to your bounced check we will never be able to accept a check from you again" Are you kidding me, I made a mistake and I tryed to correct it i was told I cant. Well F**K you!

I will never order anything from you again.I will also not pay the balance I owe on the account untill they accept my check.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Disney Movie Club - Just got a collection letter for what I ask? Disney Movie Club "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Disney Movie Club Account Review from Archer, Florida Disney Movie Club "Tried to decline featured movie had problems online yet again so I called to ask if I've met my obligations and was told that yes but had outstanding balance of..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more