Be careful! Do not use it! It's a shameless and deceptive company!

Once you're deceived by these unethical not to say something worse people, you can't get rid of them. No use in calling their customer service. Impossible to send a letter through "contact us" button that never works. You can't get a text of a binding agreement with them, and still you can't terminate it. Whatever customer service promises over the phone is never done. You're still charged for membership that noone needs and for the order that was never shipped. I wish there were good trial lawyers who would be interested in eliminating dishonest companies from the cyber space. Apparently only long-time imprisonment and high compensation for victims could stop such business malpractices.

Most probably if you're reading this review you're another victim. Let's try altogether and contact relevant law firms. We could file separately or lawyers might advise a mass action.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I can help you with your Disney Movie Club concerns! Please feel free to contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002. I look forward to speaking with you!

Priscilla