DO NOT join Disney movie CLUB they stole my credit card number!! I was like ugh what!

It has been 6 years since joining. We fullfilled our membership and decided to be done. I credit card was turned over to a different bank and numbers changed. Didnt really think anything of it.

IT HAS BEEN 6 years!!! back in 2013 now skip ahead to 2020 THEY stole my credit card claiming the bank sent them the updated credit card info???? ugh WHAT I was on the phone with the bank at the time saying what are these 150 dollar charges? Then realizing they were from a 6 year old disney account!

The bank shut down my card but did say that 3 weeks ago I called (someone called pretending to be me) and got my information.

This had to be disney to coincidental. What they did was criminal and I am calling the police and filing a report against them.

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE.

Preferred solution: DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND GIVE THE MONEY BACK TO THE BANK.

Disney Movie Club Cons: Steal your credit card number after 6 years.

Comments

#1969235

If you are experiencing frustration with your Disney Movie Club Membership, please let us help! Give me a call at 888-608-****, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@***.com with details, so I can make this a better experience for you. Priscilla, Member Advocate, Disney Movie Club

#1968209

Please let us help you to ensure your Disney Movie Club Membership is handled.. We are unable to obtain credit card information.

Credit Card Issuers share account updates with approved merchants. These updates include changes to the expiration date as well as the actual Credit Card Number. If you have further questions or concerns about this, we recommend you contact your credit card issuer.Give my Member Advocate team a call at 888-608-****, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@***.com with your Membership number and details so I can make this a better experience for you. Priscilla, Member Advocate, Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club Reviews