1.8

So I go to make a payment on something and for a second AND third time DMC plays imaginary check out with my account. I haven't been on the website for a few weeks so that's how I know it wasn't me and the only person that lives with me is my husband.

This isn't the first time it happened but I figured it was just a glitch. Nope. The website puts random orders on your card. These two aren't the same purchase by the way as THE SANTA CLAUSE 3 is only $14.99 without a sale.

If it was any of the other editions the order history would tell you so.

Long story short, they forge non-existent charges and add crap to your order history. DON'T trust them.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Vip Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: That with vip you can get free pins.

I didn't like: Getting to a person is near impossible, Scammy and fake charges to your card.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let us help!

Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can help and make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

h.kitchener

Avail yourself of the dispute process with your card issuer and be thankful you didn't give them your bank info or use a debit card.

to h.kitchener #1412375

Hi, i am one of those people that made the big mistake of using my debit card. I had no idea that it was anymore dagerous than any other form of payment other than paypal, which i noticed they dont use.

Im terrified that i am going to have all sorts of random charges that i can't back out on now. Is there any advice you could give me that could help my situation?

I purchased the 5 movies for a dollar apiece but on the website it still says i havent made any purchases. Any info you could give me would be very much appreciated.

DMCMemberAdvocate
to Shawn #1435371

Shawn, the Featured Title is part of the Disney Movie Club Membership you agreed to upon sign up. If you do not wish to have a specific Featured Title, not a problem!

Just make sure you Decline it by the deadline then your card does not get charged and you do not have any unwanted titles sent to you. I can fully explain every part of the Club to you.

Either give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with your questions, and I would be happy to help make this a more magical experience for you!

Priscilla