3.4
Ease of Use

I two joined the Disney movie Club as part of an offer for an online incentive. And just like you twice they have debited my bank card for $36.36 for movies I never ordered.

As being a new member I was totally unaware of their policy to send out movies to you if you do not declined the offer within a certain time. As I have been extremely busy and was completely caught off guard. Also just like you I am not a fan of this particular franchise and I told them that well they actually refunded my money and it only took a few days so I do not know what you are referring to as you have to wait a long time in order to get a refund because I did not have that problem at all. However it took a month for this particular movie to make its way to my mailbox and I had completely forgot about it and not knowing that it was this particular movie I went ahead and ordered it thinking okay what is this from the Disney Movie Club.

Well it was the Star Wars Solo collection. So now instead of just returning it to them I know been now I have to pay to send it back. However they have gone and done it again they have gone and charged my card for the same price for some other movie I am totally unaware of. I think it's kind of strange that all these movies cost the exact same price.

I mean what are the chances of every single movie that comes from them costing the same. I also told them that I do not care about their policy and how they do things that I will order the movies that I want to order in for them not to decide my movies for me. I told the lady on the phone that I have up to a year to buy two more movies at the regular Disney Movie Club prices and until I decide which movies I want to buy do not be randomly debiting my card every month for movies I did not order. She said well if you don't call us by a certain date we will assume you want the movie and we will send it out to you.

Well I told her I said I'm sorry man but I am disabled and I take medication and I am not always thinking about such things there for do not debit my card or I'm going to cancel this membership. Well then they did it again now my debit card has been cancelled through my bank as I reported it as fraud, even though I told them that I am a member of the Disney Movie Club I said however I did not authorize this particular charge.

I don't know what it is about Merchants that get your credit debit card information and just because they have your card number they think they have a right to go in and debit your card anytime they feel like it. I think it is extremely annoying and aggravating and it needs to stop

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Oh no, that is certainly not the type of experience we want you to have. I can help you get through this process and your Membership information with ease!

Please give me a call at 888-608-8100, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make your time at the Disney Movie Club Magical. Priscilla, Member Advocate, Disney Movie Club