Review of Disney Movie Club VIP... Stack your collection for cheap.
I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club, but it's a complete steal. Below is that review which is literally top to bottom with how it all works with price comparisons.
Now that I have completed my commitment I have just released a new write up on what it's like being a VIP member along with the benefits of deals like 50% & 60% additional movies to get a ton of Blu-Ray classics for cheap. Here is that link for what was posted today.
Note: I am not paid for these reviews, I post them for top to bottom knowledge on programs like this so you can see how it really works in a easy way to follow. There still seems to be a bunch of negative comments about this program, but it makes no sense. Everything is easy and laid out. The number one complain is about featured movies, but you literally have to hit one button to decline every other month or so. There's nothing to it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Disney Movie Club Membership
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Tried to decline featured movie had problems online yet again so I called to ask if I've met my obligations and was told that yes but had outstanding balance of..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."