Review of Disney Movie Club VIP... Stack your collection for cheap.

20 of 403 Disney Movie Club reviews

I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club, but it's a complete steal. Below is that review which is literally top to bottom with how it all works with price comparisons.

Now that I have completed my commitment I have just released a new write up on what it's like being a VIP member along with the benefits of deals like 50% & 60% additional movies to get a ton of Blu-Ray classics for cheap. Here is that link for what was posted today.

Note: I am not paid for these reviews, I post them for top to bottom knowledge on programs like this so you can see how it really works in a easy way to follow. There still seems to be a bunch of negative comments about this program, but it makes no sense. Everything is easy and laid out. The number one complain is about featured movies, but you literally have to hit one button to decline every other month or so. There's nothing to it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Disney Movie Club Membership
Review category
Entertainment
review #889218

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Disney Movie Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 403 Disney Movie Club reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 09 #1210341 Yonkers, New York, United States

I have 3 grand sons one on the way and a grandaughter just born today as well as a grand baby in March I would love for them all to enjoy the movies I enjoyed as a kid and I am looking in to this club reading the reviews I am going to try it I'm just sceptical about putting my master card info on here

0 0 Reply
DMCMemberAdvocate

Aug 10 #1197176

Thank you for sharing!
If anyone has any questions about the Disney Movie Club, please feel free to reach us directly at 888-257-9100, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday - Friday. We are here for you!
Priscilla
Member Advocate
Disney Movie Club

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.