I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club, but it's a complete steal. Below is that review which is literally top to bottom with how it all works with price comparisons.

Now that I have completed my commitment I have just released a new write up on what it's like being a VIP member along with the benefits of deals like 50% & 60% additional movies to get a ton of Blu-Ray classics for cheap. Here is that link for what was posted today.

Note: I am not paid for these reviews, I post them for top to bottom knowledge on programs like this so you can see how it really works in a easy way to follow. There still seems to be a bunch of negative comments about this program, but it makes no sense. Everything is easy and laid out. The number one complain is about featured movies, but you literally have to hit one button to decline every other month or so. There's nothing to it.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

I liked: Price.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Yonkers, New York, United States #1210341

I have 3 grand sons one on the way and a grandaughter just born today as well as a grand baby in March I would love for them all to enjoy the movies I enjoyed as a kid and I am looking in to this club reading the reviews I am going to try it I'm just sceptical about putting my master card info on here

DMCMemberAdvocate
#1197176

Thank you for sharing!

If anyone has any questions about the Disney Movie Club, please feel free to reach us directly at 888-257-9100, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday - Friday. We are here for you!

Priscilla