3.3

People can't be too mad at DNC. These kinds of clubs have been around forever, so you have to know what you're getting into.

You get a good first buy, then you have to buy some expensive full-price items, but, you can also get other movies at half price. To make the club worth it, you have to be prepared to buy a good amount of movies (because if you are just buying at full price, it makes no sense). So, yes, you end up buying 2 or 3 movies each month rather than just the 1 featured title (because you get those other movies at 50% off). That means that the total cost per disc goes down when you add it up at the end.

The shipping is a bit expensive in my view, but I also knew that going in. You can get a good deal if you do it right.

If not, to be honest, it's on you. Customer service is not that great in my opinion either, but it is available.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Thank you for your insights!

I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about the Club, I am here for you!

Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I'd be happy to help!

Priscilla