1.8

I understand this is a website for mad customers but in all honesty it isnt that bad.I first signed up about 1year and 4months ago.

since then i can say i have bought about 30 movies from them. I actually have two accounts, mine and my boyfriends. Theyre not so horrible there are a few things wrong though. Today for example.

My boyfriend owes a 33.90 fee for a movie my ex never paid for. the number is now at 39.90 because of late fees but granted we have been putting it off. on top of the late fee my boyfriend was charged for the movie Who framed Roger Rabbit. We never ordered it and it wasnt a featured title.

The movie i did order was Princess Diaries.

Instead they tell me i order Roger Rabbit and they cant charge me for Princess Diaries until we pay the balance.....but that makes no sense because they charged me for the one i didnt buy.So yes its a bit tricky but overall pretty good Club to join.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "i love disney and wont let one bad out break from the theme park ruin the image of disney for me." of positive experience. Disney Movie Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disney Movie Club.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club We can help you straighten out the Princess Diaries and Roger Rabbit concern. Give my team a call at 800-459-7002.

Priscilla