I had canceled my membership 3 months ago and then out of the blue they sent me a movie (an old one too) , took $33 out of my bank account then wanted me to send back all the movies that i had bought last year out right! They claim they was putting the money back in my account but it's been 5 days and it only takes up to 24 hours. They wont respond to my emails and hang up on me when i call, so i contacted my lawyer, he said the legally are not allowed to withdrawal money from your account without you having a contract, well mine was stopped 3 months ago, i want my money back now?

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Hello,

I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and that is not the experience we want you to have with us.Returning of money varies on the Please let me help!

Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can resolve this for you.

to DMCMemberAdvocate #1356124

I apologize my response was interrupted. Returning the funds to the credit card timeframe can vary depending upon your banking institution. Please give me a call and I'd be happy to look into this further for you.

to DMCMemberAdvocate #1356471

Well I got my bank statement and once again you all took out $30 from me and didn't even send a movie, I called 2 weeks ago and said no more, now please return my money or i will contact lawyer and BBB

cksafetyharbour_63
Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1344792

I don't know what is going on with this company right now.I have been a member for years and years with no issues.

Then this month, I returned my card declining Bambi and Bambi II (I already own these movies) but still got a charge notification from my bank yesterday. I got Scott on chat, and hoped he could cancel the order because the status will still processing, but got cut off half way through the process. I couldn't get anyone on chat, then tried to calling. I called and called but could not get through.

I emailed, but no answer. So today I get Luke on chat, who says it's too late to cancel since it has already shipped.

So I will have to return it for a refund.I just hope that there is not an issue getting my refund once I return the movies.

to cksafetyharbour_63 #1356126

cksafetyharbour_63.

Let me be sure this is taken care of for you.Please call me at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you and ensure this does not happen this way in the future.

Seminole, Florida, United States #1344424

For 20 minutes now, I can Not get in touch with any of their numbers!I am a current member and have declined my next movie well before the date needed (declined 6/23 and I have until 7/17), but I just found a pending transaction in my bank acct.

I have called 800-459-7002, 888-257-9100, 800-362-4587 & 800-815-4051. From calling from my land line #, all you hear is air, and calling from my cell phone, an error message speaks to check the number and try again, FOR ALL NUMBERS DIALED!

What is going on!?!I've emailed them but no response yet...

to CARRIE #1356130

Carrie, that is certainly not the Customer Service experience we want you to have with us. You may email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for assistance. I'd be happy to help you with your needs.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #1342316

I'm having the same problem! Such a rich company trying to rip people off its disgusting

to Anonymous #1356131

I certainly regret you feel this way!

Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 and let me help!

DMCMemberAdvocate

Oh no!That is certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club.

Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.