2.3
Poster increased review rating.

I fully read the membership agreement.I can honestly some of the negative reviewers did not.

You should link your membership to a card that has a good available credit line; not your card bearing your last $20 on the planet. I know a few people believe they can get away with the initial membership offer and not actually commit to buy the rest, but that was feasible 20 years ago. Not anymore. Bet financially responsible for yourself and don't lay your woes on a video club you clearly cannot afford.

Mistakes happen and they will get corrected. Calm down. Statements like, "I couldn't buy diapers because DMC took my last $25 to pay for the monthly featured title I didn't ask for." (Nor did you decline the offer that gives you ten days to answer.) You don't need a movie if you can't afford diapers. I do not like sending a "contact us" email because it takes days for a response and the response just tells you to call.

I do not like pre- ordering movies because they arrive weeks after they hit the stores for less money. The "cast member" (customer service rep) never has any information on when it will be shipped. Speaking of shipping, if you order several in-stock movies and one pre-order, you'll get it all when the pre-order ships. Despite paying shipping for each, you won't receive the in-stock movies prior to the pre-order.

That's bogus and grimy if you ask me. I paid the shipping... mail what you have. Sometimes your movies that count towards your commitment status will appear when processed, when shipped, OR when received.

It doesn't update consistently. None of the digital prints have ever worked for me. Always an error. I'm two full price movies away from my commitment amount of 5.

As soon as there's new titles to browse through, I'm buying my two and canceling.I'm not a fan of the super long waits, hassles, and staring at the same movie titles on the site.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

h.kitchener

Some good advice and common sense.Thanks.

I question giving a movie, book or other club your credit card info, tho. Too easy for them to charge you automatically and thus create frustration on your part trying to get it corrected. This goes for all "automatic" billing methods pushed by companies nowadays.

I much prefer getting a bill and then writing a check.Much safer for me.