3.0
Ease of Use

I had received 2 featured titles that I had declined. I emailed them to find out how to return them and be refunded.

I tried emailing twice and never received a response. Frustrated I emailed again finally deciding to keep the movies because too much time had passed and all I would get is a credit on my account minus shipping and processing costs and not a refund. It just wasn’t worth it. So I emailed explaining my frustration and their lack of response and that all I wanted at this point was to cancel my membership.

My commitment was already fulfilled so i wanted out. They also never responded to that. I work a lot of hours and am not allowed my cell phone at work which is why using email is easier for me. But I finally called because I was getting nowhere by email.

I was disconnected the first time after holding for a few minutes. On my second attempt I was left on hold for almost 20 minutes before I finally had to hang up because my break time was over. I was initially happy with the movie club and my kids loved having more movies. But over the past year I’ve had too many issues and all of my attempts to contact them have failed.

Pretty mih they’re happy to take your money but as soon as you’re unhappy or want to cancel they make it impossible. Don’t sign up for this service unless you don’t mind being stuck in it for an eternity. All I want is to cancel my membership. Between the titles I purchased and the featured titles I received that I didn’t want I have more than fulfilled my part of the agreement.

How do you even go about escalating your complaint if you can’t even contact them? Shrug

Product or Service Mentioned: Disney Movie Club Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments