Survey scam thought 4 purchases were $1 each...charged $33.34 instead.
Was directed to this third-party site buy swagbucks.com; I'm convinced they are a scam too. Called immediately the next day as i saw the charge on my billing statement from DIS*DISNEY MOVIE CLUB. At least you didn't try to hide who it was that charged me for $33.34 so props for that; however called literally next day and they said they cannot refund because it's being ready to be shipped... Couldn't you guys just take it off the shipping cart??
and write 'Canceled Order' or something like that.
Now service representative said its going to take 2-3 months for my full refund and that's after I ship back the 4 Disney movies (that i have to pay for) Also i don't know how many times i was told each movie is a dollar and then you qualify for a reward from swagbucks.com, but apparently i read the terms and conditions wrong.Boo you guys stink
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Disney Movie Rewards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy & companies has BED BUGS and TERMITES in their 1343 n martel ave, LA building. The sick old lady tenant called them about BED BUGS..."
- "I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled. The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when..."
- "I thought I was alone. I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit. I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have..."