2.0
Ease of Use

I cancelled my membership after reaching VIP status. Three times I called and cancelled and they keep sending and billing me for movies I don't want.....Why does it take "getting pissed off" for me to get some kind of satisfaction in this matter.

I will call my bank and tell them to refuse to pay future payments to DMC....This club is a total rip-off, it is misleading and most of us fall for this very clever marketing gimmick only to be charged and shipped movies that we don't want, won't watch, and it seems like the people at DMC don't care. I will cancel and I will blast you on Facebook.

All I was trying to do was buy a few movies for my granddaughter and this has turned into a nightmare. And don't even get me started on Disney Storybook's - another rip off!!!!!!!

Review about: Disney Movie Club Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Auto-ship after fulfillment, Sends unasked for products.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I certainly understand you are frustrated. That is not the type of experience we want you to have.

Please let us help!

Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.PriscillaMember AdvocateDisney Movie Club