We do not belong to Disney Movie Club yet they charged my credit card.How did they get my credit card number???

We are elderly & have no children in our home or even visiting us. I am filing a dispute charge against Disney Movie Club & removing the charge.

When you call Disney Movie there is no way to talk to a live person & there's no way to contact them online either.This is scam & I am reporting it to Better Business Bureau as well as other organizations that will hopefully check out all the complaints & shut the so called Disney Movie Club down!

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD YOU TOOK 40.39 DOLLARS OFF MY CHILDSUPPORT AND I AM PIST CAUSE I DID NOT ORDER ANY MORE MOVIES

I am here to help with any concern you have with the Disney Movie Club at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

Priscilla, Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

Pricilla @Member Advocate at the Disney Movie Club promptly responded and corrected my issue re: unauthorized charge as well as cancelled the membership which I did not sign ip for. Thank you. I recommend contacting her with any and all issues of this nature.

To: Unauthorized charge and member,

I have received your email from the weekend and responded this morning. I look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

Same things happened to me.I am awaiting for Pricilla the at Disney MOvie Club to return my email.

I also disputed the charge with my bank.

I never signed up for the club and I have been receiving DVDs and other Disney merchandise that I neither signed up for or want!Abominable.

Sjskh and Chip,

Please call me directly at 800-459-7002 or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we can figure out what what happened here. I assure you both I can fix it. I look forward to hearing from you so I can help!

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

The same thing happened to me! Has anyone figured out how they got my credit card number?