The Disney Movie Company is a mess and Disney should be ashamed that they bear the name Disney.

They send selections you didn't order, bill you for selections you never receive. I have tried to get a customer service rep to help straighten out the mess, but every time I call the recorded message says my account doesn't exist, yet my bills keep coming.

I have written a letter and received no response. Disney has always prided themselves on customer service - they have failed miserably with the Disney Movie Company.

The Better Business Bureau ought to investigate them.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Account.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I want to cancel my member ship. i did it a few months ago and your still sending me movies. Stop or I'll have to take legal action ty

edward welch

my wife and i have had the same problem with them if we can find others we may be able to file a class action which was designed for situations like these.

try the federal trade commission :upset :zzz :upset :zzz :upset :zzz :p

I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Disney Movie Club - BRAVE Disney Movie Club "BRAVE IS MINE A COPYRIGHT CONFLICT PUNISHED ME. PLEASE I SENT AN EMAIL AT DISNEY HEADQUARTERS TO INFORM YOU OF MY SITUATION. THE APOCALYPSE OF COUNTERFEITS ON MY BOOKS IS..." Read more Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Avasflowers - Horrible service. HORRIBLE. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers online yesterday right at 2pm and was promised same day delivers through out my order. I received conformation of my order, and again was promised same day..." Read more Vivid Seats - Fraud Vivid Seats "Vivid seats sold me a ticket to Imagine Dragons. I printed it out and it was a fake/fraud/forgery. It was a duplicate of the real owners ticket with an alternative..." Read more Lowes - Worst carpet and customer service ever!!! Lowes "We purchased Lowe's PetProtect carpet less than 3 months ago. Within a few weeks after installation, carpet loops/fibers began lifting up and the carpet was separating from where it meets..." Read more Newgistics - Customer totally pissed!! Newgistics "I had to return a cell phone to ATT. They provided me with a "smart label" for returns. I was dropped off at the USPS office and you can see..." Read more