2.5

When i joined the Disney Movie Club i paid with my debit card.

I have recieved 6 movies i did not order that i now have to find all paperwork for in order to return for credit.

Unsure if i will get full cresit or parcial credit.

They constantly ship me movies and automatically deduct $$ from my account.

When i signed up i authorized 1 movie/payment per month.

Sometimes they hit me up 2, 3 and even 4 times a month. 95% of time (excluding 1st movie). I have not ordered nor aware pf funds being taken from account.

Tbey have twice now taken payment to pnly turn around and bill me for movies asking if i just forgot about bill.

Mine are all set up on prepaid way before they ship.

Outside of these issues i feel they are somewhat overpriced.

$25 for feature title? Heck i get movies ( new releases) the day before released to everyone. I can go to WalMart at midnight ( 12am day of release and buy them for almost half pf what i pay to Disney.

I am a VIP MEMBER - discovered it just another title for sucker

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Disney Movie Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disney Movie Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Disney Movie Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

#1291989

Report them to post master for mail fraud. They will work with you.

DMCMemberAdvocate

I hope you have had the opportunity to reach out to us for assistance. If you have not yet, please give my team a call at 800-459-7002 so we can help.

Priscilla