I have been a member with the Disney Movie Club for a couple months now but recently I have been unable to login to my account. I have a friend that is also a member and she has no problem getting into her account. I found this strange that it, apparently, only happens to a select number.

I called a number and got a hold of a representative (they were very pleasant, btw), explained that I had to use the "Recover my Password" option several times and eventually they told me that they'd "leave a note" notifying they're superiors that my account needed to be reset.

Anyone else have this done and be successful?

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Rocky Ford, Colorado, United States #1248509

similar experience: I have to reset my password every time I try to log in.I always write down the password for the next login and it never works.

Every time I want to log in to disney movie club i have to have them send me a password reset request e-mail, log in with the temporary password, reset my password (write it down), and repeat.

It's a little ridiculous, but I only log in when I have to because I misplaced the monthly mailing and don't want to receive whatever movie they're offering.Honestly, it's easier to put a stamp on a postcard (or whatever you call it) than to try to log in to the website.

#319536

I have been having the same problem and can not access my account.I have called three times being told I would receive an email from the tech dept.

This has been going on for a month and it still isn't fixed, I've never received an email. At this point I would just like to have my membership cancelled so I don't have to deal with them.

Unfortunately I haven't purchased enough dvd's yet.I am making sure to let everyone I know about the poor customer service so they can avoid this company!!!

hey people pricilla really does help i recomend you email her if u need anything. thanks again pricilla

hk,

Give me a call at 800-459-7002 or email me with details at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I will certainly get to the bottom of it for you.

Disney Movie Club

i had a similiar problem i also cud not log in 2 my account so icalled up and they said they think theirs a duplicate account but i said i only had 1 so the woman checked and she saw it was true and she left a note 4 someone to fix it and told me 2 call back in a week. so i called back and after waiting to speak to someone 4 half an hour a woman told me they cant reopen my account and i have 2 pay $100 even though she believes i dont have 2 accounts. i hate dmc

savytur,

Contact me and I'd be happy to look into it and resolve this for you. memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

Disney Movie Club

I JUST had the EXACT same problem happen to me.I tried the recovery step 4-5 times but NEVER got an e-mail.

I called someone and she told me that she would leave a note. Nothing happened. A week later, I called again and some gentleman reset it for me while I was on the phone and I was able to log on. However, I have tried today to get on and am once again unsuccessful with my login.

(this time I KNOW I have the right password..

I wrote it down).Very frustrating!!!!

:) Great news! Let me know if you have issues in the future!

riselikethesun

Update: My DMC account has been reset! Took a couple of days....

So far, this is a GOOD thing. :)

This was the number I called to speak to a representative: 1-888-257-9100

That is not good news, we want you to be able to access your Disney Movie Club account! Email me specifics please and I will look into it for you. My direct email is: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I look forward to helping you resolve this!