I have always been on time in declining their 'featured movies' for the month and have had no problems...until today, when I logged onto my bank account and saw a charge for nearly $40.00!

They are sending me two features that I know I declined (the movies are much too 'old' for my young children). I am ticked for a few reasons- one, I know I declined those movies, two, I never received an email stating a 'thank you for your order' to alert me that the movies were being ordered/sent, three, when I called the customer service, I was told that it could very well have been a computer error, and that I am more than welcome to 'send them back' (apparently because they are 'ready to ship' they can't just cancel the order) but it's going to take 4-6 weeks for them to process a return and refund me my money. Never mind that I have to pay the return shipping charge.

I'm not happy at all.

I find this a rather sneaky way to do business. I have to more credits to fill on my obligation (and was told that this 'mistaken order' would only fill one... because one movie is 'discounted' -how I'm getting two movies for $40 with one 'discounted' is beyond me)... once I fill the two credits, I'm canceling.

I'll just buy my Disney movies from wal mart from now on.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Account.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

try calling their customer service #.Very nice people who have always helped with any questions i have had.

Follow the rules of the club, decline features properly, and you will love the club, dont, and of course you wont.it's called personal responsibility.

DMCMemberAdvocate

If you are having concerns with your Disney Movie Club account, please contact me for assistance so I may help you resolve this. My direct phone number is 800-459-7002.

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club is the worst fraud ever - they have charged me for movies I never ordered/received and double/triple charged me for movies I did receive! Denying the featured selection online does no good, they send the movie anyway and charge you for it! Stay well away from them!!

I have confirmation that I declined featured selection YET I STILL GOT IT??????? :(

YOU DEBITED MY ACCT FOR $40.39 SENT ME 2 MOVIES I SENT BACK.NOW YOU HAVE DEBITED MY ACCT FOR $38.90.

$ 80.00 AND NO MOVIES.WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON?

They are charging me for movies that I never ordered AND never received! Ridiculous! :(

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #46278

Wal-mart does not let you return movies either I think

Disney Movie Club - No phone number for a real, live person.

Sends and bills items timely declined.

Provides no clear path to resign from the "club".