I was told that Disney Movie Club will continue to charge and send me monthly movies even though I don't want ANY of them until I finish the contract I signed.It is very upsetting to know this.

This site is a SCAM and not worth it. I ordered the titles that were pretty cheap and promised to fulfil my contract by ordering more by the end of the contract but this is uncalled for. why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why to fulfil the one hundred words that I have to type I don't know what else to say other than this is a total scma.

who has time to rememner MOT to want those *** ridiculous titles.I am hating that ovie club now fk them.

This reviewer shared experience about "contract" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Disney Movie Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disney Movie Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Disney Movie Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1260737

So iv cancelled out my card and got a new one because this club constantly keeps charging me making be over 4 draft twice.Then i look on my account and ive over drafted again so please tell me how does that happen when thia club has a cancelled out card information.

Unless i was hacked and accessed my bank account information illigally?

I am so mad and no one answers my calls or emails either!!Im gonna sue if it doesn't get resolved now !

DMCMemberAdvocate
to Anonymous #1260821

Please let us help!Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

DMCMemberAdvocate

I certainly regret you feel this way!I am here to help.

From the sounds of your concern, you received a Featured Title. Please let me explain about this. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member.

It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you.

If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment. Simple ways to respond at your convenience are:

-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.

-Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com.

-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Priscilla