1.5

I would not recommend the Disney movie club to anyine.They charge your account without your permission.

They did this twice in one month overdrawing my account causing the $35 overdraft fee twice. They also sent me blue rays and not dvds. The preferred on my account was dvds.

I did not want the blue rays but they charged me the extra cost.Never again.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Disney Movie Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disney Movie Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Disney Movie Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Delta, Ohio, United States #1183349

It says in the fine print that that will happen so although I know it sucks, I'm afraid that if you don't decline your selection of the month in the allotted time, that's what happens. It's best to use an actual credit card so that the credit can usually take place before your bill is cut and it saves the headache of those overdraft fees. I'm sure if you contact them they can make it right.

DMCMemberAdvocate
to Anonymous #1183791

Thank you for your insights. Yes, we can certainly help our Members if they give us a call.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is not the type of experience we want you to have.Please let me help!

Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can look into your account and make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla