Ok.So ive been with disney movie club for over 2 years.

Ive recently in october took advantage of the refer a friend. Ive referred 3 people since october and it is now december 2nd. How many movies have i gotten 0... how many emails have i gotten in refrence 0, how many have they said theyve sent countless.

How many timea have i called 3, and one of the people i refered called 1 time ive been promised and nothing. Not including ive been a v.i.p member.

Met all my requirements and i havent seen any real perks.Oh i do get 60% off of movies after i buy one at regular price (have to purchase together ine shopping trip) and they say movies start at 19.95 hahahaha all the movies are 29.95 (yes thats for dvd) same ones i can just buy at walmart for 14.00 yeah so i am a pissed customer and really fed up to be honest

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Disney Movie Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disney Movie Club.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Oh No!We certainly value our Members and want to make this right for you.

Please let me help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla