1.4

Yes I'm having the same problem with the taking money off my card for movies I did not order.And they keep sending them even when you have not ask for them.They need to be reported.I think thats what I'm going to do.I want my money back on my card.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Disney Movie Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disney Movie Club.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Sounds like it was a Featured Title we must have missed hearing a response from you on.The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club.

Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all.

However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment. Simple ways to respond at your convenience are: Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527. Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com.

Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.

We can certainly help you with your account!

Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday and we would be happy to assist you further.

Priscilla