Disney Movie Club sent me a bill for the full value of my contract and the cost of two additional movies.The two movies in question were returned with USPS return reciept and signature.

Not sure why the other amount since I have only been a member for approximately three months which leaves 21 months left to fulfill my 5 movie obligation. I always go online and decline the monthly featured movie since there has not been one that I am interested in purchasing. My account shows a zero balance and yet I recieved a bill for $112.00. This is a complete scam and I wonder how many people pay this and do not dispute it.

I just called CS and they told me to read my contract. I am at my wits end with this company. I wish the DMC had the same service as Disney world.

I think it may be in my best interest to contact an attorney that specializes in consumer issues.I would tell anyone interested to steer clear of DMC!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I am so sorry this was your experience with the Disney Movie Club! This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

Anonymous,

I encourage you to please contact me directly. This is certainly not typical and I would like to resolve this for you. I thank you for bringing it to my attention. Please contact me directly with your name and member number. My direct phone line is 800-459-7002 and email is memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I look forward to hearing from you to further assist you.

Priscilla