Disney Movie channel offered 5 for $1.00 movies.When I didn't want it and returned the videos per the instrucitons I was told I would be getting a refund.

This is a total scam. A) I didnn't get any refund and b) they continued to charge my credit card at the club price of $5.97 per month. Now it's going on the 3rd month and no one answers the automatic number. I want my money back in full.

How do I get it?I called the 1-800 number and there was no human to answer.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Good Day! I can help get this resolved for you! I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please to contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002. Thank you!

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club - BRAVE Disney Movie Club "BRAVE IS MINE A COPYRIGHT CONFLICT PUNISHED ME. PLEASE I SENT AN EMAIL AT DISNEY HEADQUARTERS TO INFORM YOU OF MY SITUATION. THE APOCALYPSE OF COUNTERFEITS ON MY BOOKS IS..." Read more Disney Movie Club Account Review from Archer, Florida Disney Movie Club "Tried to decline featured movie had problems online yet again so I called to ask if I've met my obligations and was told that yes but had outstanding balance of..." Read more Disney Movie Club - Just got a collection letter for what I ask? Disney Movie Club "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more