1.5

I keep getting recurring payments take out of my acct.when I bought movies it came out of my acct automatically but this is 3 or 4 times now that they have taken about 30 bucks each time.

I'm getting really pissed about it.It needs to stop!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of disney movie club membership from Disney Movie Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Disney Movie Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Disney Movie Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is not the type of experience we want you to have.Please let us help!

Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

DMCMemberAdvocate

That is not the type of experience we want you to have.Please let us help!

Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

Priscilla