4.9

I've been reading so many bad reviews of the DMC here and most are from people not reading the terms and conditions of membership.Well I have been a member in Canada for a couple years and have had nothing but a positive experience.

As consumers it is OUR responsibility to research and inquire before we purchase. DMC clearly lays out in print what is required. Because I am diligent with my membership I no not get movies I dont want, I do not get charged for things I do not order. If there is a problem I CALMLY speak to customer service and they fix it immediately.

If you do not eant your credit card on file you do have the option of having the card removed after your introductory package arrives and be billed for future orders its reallu that simple. They arw not a scam or theives. I feel for the poor CSRs who have to deal with people screaming at them.

Keep up the great work DMC.You guys are awesome.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Thank you for your insights!

We are only a phone call away.

I encourage anyone who is having questions to reach out to us at 800-362-4587, 8 a.m.to 1 a.m., EST, Monday - Friday and we would be happy to help!

Priscilla