Resolved
1.8

I signed up for DMC and received my initial dvds for my daughter and everything was going great. I made a purchase for my first DVD as part of the contract "inside out", still everything was going perfect.

Then the dvds that were featured were boring so I kept skipping over buying them. I skipped "the good dinosaur" but still some how received it in the mail. I decided to keep it, no big deal. Well the DVD cost over 30.00, which is absurd and was charged to my credit card that was on file.

I kept receiving statements in the mail saying I owed the movie club 30 something dollars for a DVD but my credit it card was on file and suppose to be automatically withdrawn, I got online and checked and it was there. Well needless to say, I then received a statement from a debt collector saying I owed 130.00! And my dmc was canceled so I couldn't even get into my account to see what was going on! I'm getting charge 130.00 and I didn't even receive all the dvds on my account.

How can you charge me for dvds I never received and kick me out of my account!

So now I have to argue with a debt collector that I'm only paying for 1 DVD or dmc needs to send me my remaining 4 dvds! Thanks a lot for this super upsetting situation Disney....

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Oh No! That is not the type of experience we want you to have.

Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Santee, California, United States #1270585

Exact same thing here they already started billing my card with a $5.00 charges.

to Anonymous #1271622

Please let my team look into this for you. Give us a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details for further assistance.

to Anonymous #1275107

Please call us at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details, so I can further assist you.