Resolved
1.8

I signed up for DMC and received my initial dvds for my daughter and everything was going great.I made a purchase for my first DVD as part of the contract "inside out", still everything was going perfect.

Then the dvds that were featured were boring so I kept skipping over buying them. I skipped "the good dinosaur" but still some how received it in the mail. I decided to keep it, no big deal. Well the DVD cost over 30.00, which is absurd and was charged to my credit card that was on file.

I kept receiving statements in the mail saying I owed the movie club 30 something dollars for a DVD but my credit it card was on file and suppose to be automatically withdrawn, I got online and checked and it was there. Well needless to say, I then received a statement from a debt collector saying I owed 130.00! And my dmc was canceled so I couldn't even get into my account to see what was going on! I'm getting charge 130.00 and I didn't even receive all the dvds on my account.

How can you charge me for dvds I never received and kick me out of my account!

So now I have to argue with a debt collector that I'm only paying for 1 DVD or dmc needs to send me my remaining 4 dvds!Thanks a lot for this super upsetting situation Disney....

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Oh No!That is not the type of experience we want you to have.

Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Santee, California, United States #1270585

Exact same thing here they already started billing my card with a $5.00 charges.

to Anonymous #1271622

Please let my team look into this for you. Give us a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details for further assistance.

to Anonymous #1275107

Please call us at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details, so I can further assist you.