I ordered ONLY THREE MOVIES for my son: MONSTERS INK, BUGS LIFE AND CARS and SURPRISE to me when i see why my check statement DISNEY MOVIE CLUB has been ordering and charging my account for movies I NEVER ORDER AND NEVER RECEIVED due to I have moved and I HAVE NOT ORDER ANY OTHER MOVIE DUE TO MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND ARE UNEMPLOYED AND ONLY ON A FIXED INCOME THATS TO DISNEY CLUB WE ARE UNABLE TO PAY OUR RENT FOR JANUARY AND WILL BE GETTING KICKED OUT OF OUR APARTMENT WE ARE ON A FIXED INCOME WITH OUR UNEMPLOYMENT INCOME OUR UNEMPLOYMENT INCOME ONLY PAYS FOR RENT CAR AND FOOD WE HAVE NOT ORDER ANY OTHER MOVIES AT THE TIME DUE TO WE KNOW WE CAN NOT AFFORD ANY OTHER EXTRAS AT THIS MOMENT WE WORKED FOR GM AND WHEN THEY LAID OFF EMPLOYEES WE WERE ONE OF THE NEW EMPLOYEES AND WERE ONE OF THE FIRST TO GO NO WE WEREN'T MAKING MUCH WE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO MOVE OUR FAMILY TO NEW MEXICO TO TRY TO MAKE IT WITH THE LITTLE BIT OF INCOME WE ARE MAKING WE HAVE MOVED SINCE SEPTEMBER 2009 TO FIND JOBS NEAR MY MOTHER INLAW IF IT WASN'T FOR HER WE WOULD BE MAKING IT AT ALL I HAVE TRYED CALLING EMAILING AND IT SEEMS THAT IN DECEMBER THE DISNEY MOVIES CLUB ALONE CHARGED MY HUSBAND CARD $70.00 AND THANKS TO THAT I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM MY APARTMENT STATING MY RENT CHECK DID NOT GO THROW AND THAT MEANS MY RENT IS $645.00 AND I HAD $656.85 IN MY ACCOUNT TO COVER MY RENT AND WHEN I CHECKED MY STATEMENT TODAY 01/03/2010 DISNEY CLUB CHARGED $70.00 DOLLARS OON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ASKING ME I CALLED THIS 800# I HOPE THIS LADY CAN GET THIS CORRECTED BECAUSE IF WE DON'T GET THIS FIXED ASAP ITS 50.00 DOLLARS A DAY WE ARE LATE ON OUR RENT AND THIS IS HOW DISNEY'S SHOWS PEOPLE THEY CARE

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

you know i did have that problem getting ahold of them once or twice.when most of their offices are east coast and I was living in Alaska the time difference was about 4 hours.

Working 12 hours a day makes it hard to get a hold of any company with limited hours. Every time I did contact someone, though, the problems were usually resolved within a week. If it was a money problem, they would credit my account. Granted they never would send me a check, well, until I called and let them know I would be leaving the country.

I asked if I owed anything and they told me about 30 "Great" deals they had going on but I had that money in my hands in about 2 weeks.

If I were able to get their movies again, I would and I would recommend it for others with a serious warning that they had to decline the monthly movie titles.I always forgot that but they always took care of it right away.

Carolyn,

My direct line if 800-459-7002.

Thank you!

Carolyn,

I regret that you have not received your movies yet. Please give me a call directly and I will be able to assist you further.

Thank you!

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

cmaldebert@hotmail.com

I ordered 7 movies (5 plus 2) on October 19th - same day 15.95 and 2.07 were charged on my Visa to date I have not received any movies.

placed another order end of november with christmas ornaments in it - it is now december 21st and I have not received that order - what gives? Are you trying to scam people? This is NOT the Disney I have come to believe in.

Carolyn Aldebert

I HAD HARD TIME CALL DISNEYMOVIECLUB.IM DEAF NOT GOOD HEAR.

I TRY CALL CLOSE MY ACCONT. DISNEYMOVIECLUB WEBSITE ROTTEN, NO CONTACT MESSAGE OR EMAIL.

I FEEL NO COMMUNICATIONS..I DO TRY AGAINST LAWS ADAS DISNEYMOVIECLUB.

DMCMemberAdvocate

Thank you for speaking to me today regarding your account. So happy we were able to assist you!

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

DMCMemberAdvocate

I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call 1-800-459-7002. For fastest service please have your member number when you call. Your membership number can be found in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card in the membership information box or if you recently received an order, your membership number can be found at the top of the enclosed invoice. If you do not have your member number, please call 1-920-521-4015.

Also, the Disney Movie Club website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.disneymovieclub.com where you can send emails to our customer service cast members, place an order, or learn more about the club.

Disney Movie Club Member Advocate