I had disney movie club membership a few years ago and it was great.They had great deals on movies and sent us great perks like free stuffed animals, postal disney stickers with our family name and address, etc.

They only sent one movie a month and even at full price they were better then the store prices. Well I signed up for it again and I am so livid at the costumer service I am getting. Not only do they send 2 to 3 movies a month which was a added since I previously had it. Don't ever get this membership, go to target and walmart when the movie is first released and you will find better prices then the disney movie club will offer.

The disney movie club is a fraud because they do many shady things and don't make up for it when they mess up. I want to pull all my hair out because of them. I hope they go bankrupt and all their employees end up unemployed.

Because they are all guilty by association.DONT AGREE TO THE CONTRACT AND JUST STAY AWAY FROM DISNEY MOVIE CLUB!!!!!

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I regret your unfortunate experience. This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.

Priscilla