Disney Movie Club has a new site, but it is a tricky one, you can order both blue rays and DVDs on it, but if you order just one blue ray your commitment will be for 5 movies at $29.95 the blue ray price. BUYER BEWARE, Disney Movie Club is a scam.

They get you to sign up and then charge you $3.95 shipping for one movie and then $1.49 for each movie, so that an order for 5 movies can run almost 10 bucks.

Their web-site is down all the time so you cannot decline your feature titles and they send them to you and charge your credit card without warning.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I'm very diisappointed.I have attempted to put my order through and the website went down.

This has consistenly been going on for the last couple of months.I use my phone for cancellations of the automatic monthly picks.

I regret you feel this way! We have several different legitimate offers available to sign up for our Club depending on how you enter our website, if you use a code you receive via mail or email, or if you call in, etc. I can certainly answer any questions or concerns you or anyone else may have about the Disney Movie Club. My direct line is 800-459-7002 or email is memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I look forward to working with you!

Priscilla