I am at my wits end with this company.I signed up for the movie club three years ago and purchased my commitment for the first two years.

Then I was terminated from my job and went on disability for clinical chronic depression with panic attacks and anxiety. I was talked into the third year when I cancelled my membership after the two years. I have only purchased one dvd as part of my commitment on this third year and have since filed for bankruptcy losing all my credit card accounts and just about every bit of my savings. I also have HIV and am on 7 daily medications.

I cannot afford to buy anymore DVDs because I can barely afford the co-payments on the prescriptions that are keeping me alive. I have written. I have tried call. I have declined.

and yet they continued to send me dvds I declined. They are trying to send me to collections. Well they can do that because my credit is already ruined and they wont get a dime from me. All of this has throw me into a deep state of depression.

What I am posting this message for is to warn people to not join this movie club because they are ruthless and do not care about their faithful members. Just let one thing go wrong and they will rake you over the coals heartlessly. If there is such a thing as karma, these people are going to get hit with a wallop of karma and they wont even know why. I am begging you Disney.

Please cancel my membership and do not send me anymore movies. I have offered to return the movies that I received as part of the introductory offer on the third year but my pleas have been ignored. They don't want to hear that. They just want money and they don't care who they hurt along the way.

Went to Disneyland to celebrate my 50th birthday with the 50th birthday of Disneyland.

Do you know they oversold the part by hundreds of people. It was so crowded you couldn't walk and try to get on a ride, forget about it. It was the worst park experience of my life. All they care about is money.

They do not care about pleasing the customer. Tried to get a refund and the window was shut in my face. WE sold the second day of our pass and went to Knott's Berry Farm and had a blast with hardly no lines. We brought a toy for the Marines and got in the park for free.

FREE I tell ya.

Does Disney ever give anything away?I am so upset right now I cannot even see to type anymore for the tears.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I am happy to report Pricilla, the member advocate with Disney Movie Club, worked with me diligently and couteously to resolve this membership problem discharged the balance on the account inviting to come back to Disney when I am more financially stable. I graduate from school with a Bachelor's in Business Science on 12/24/2012 and hopefully I will gain steady employment in a better position and will be able to rejoin the Disney Movie Club.

Thanks Pricilla and Disney Movie Club for assisting me with this matter. I guess you do have a heart afterall and Walt would be very pleased, I am certain.

With Best Regards,

William Bill Reed

Jedi Knight Ethan the correct word is cryogenics. The reality is he was cremated and interred at Forest Lawn.

I heard Walt Disney was frozen until they find a cure for cancer. Crayonics is what it is called. If this is true he would be very pissed at how Disney turned out right now.

If your company fired you for having HIV you can sue them. It happened in Philadelphia.

Follow-up.Well I actually got a phone number to a live person and I left a message and promised my call would be returned in 24hours.

I will be back to report the results.Maybe they do care about their members who have made poor decisions.

To George, Thank you for pointing out the obvious.Yes, I am a fool and it took a genius to point that out to every other consumer with a complaint against Disney but you failed to also point out that I am weak, irresponsible, and ***.

Anything else you would like to add, please feel free.I am certain there are those waiting on baited breath to hear what you have to say.

Ebbill,

Please contact me directly for assistance. We will certainly work with you for a resolution. My direct phone number is 800-459-7002 and email is memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

You were foolish to commit to another year considering your financial situation - but you did so all on your own and you are responsible. Everybody has family problems, health issues, etc. If businesses forgave debts or contracts for every person that had personal problems, the companies would go under!