I received 6 shipments of movies, and returned the final 2 unopened.I made 4 payments to the club, even sending copies of my bank records to prove it.

They continue to harass me with bills that I do not owe. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone of significance. is there another address for the CEO, cause I would like to have a word! I mean really, what kind of comapny doesn't have a list of contact addresses?

Obviously there's a reason for that.They are an awful company and I will never recommend them to anyone.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I'm here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have about the club. I will need more personal info to assist with your specific account. Please feel free to contact me directly at memberadovcate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. Thank you!

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

I continue to get mailings...first 2 that

I cancelled were returned. I refuse to

pay shipping......I cancelled. They are

in error...

DON'T SHIP.

Disney Movie Club is the worst fraud ever - they have charged me for movies I never ordered/received and double/triple charged me for movies I did receive! Denying the featured selection online does no good, they send the movie anyway and charge you for it! Stay well away from them!!

DMCMemberAdvocate

I would be happy to assist you with your concerns. Please call me directly at 800-459-7002.

Thank you!

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

I've been calling their 1-800 number for an hour to cancel my membership.They just keep telling you to press this button or that.

My $1.99 movies have cost me $300.

plus, because deadlines missed to cancel monthly selections, or etc.:cry