I am very upset with the Disney Movie Club company. I have been a member for about 5 months now, and I have not had a wonderful experience at all. I obviously have a membership if they are able to send me movies via mail, and also send me information via e-mail, so why is it then, THAT I CAN NOT LOG ONTO MY ACCOUNT?

It keeps telling me that my Member Number is invalid, and that my postal code is as well. I am from Canada, and have also noticed that when I try to find away to fix this problem, it keeps ASKING FOR A ZIP CODE when it says I'm ON THE CANADIAN PORTION OF THE WEBSITE! How much more frustrating can that be!

I have received in the mail, each month, the movies of the month and yet I have NO access to telling them that I DO NOT want the movie of the month, or the credit charged to my visa. Why is it, that when I call the number they provide, I can not get a hold of an actual, living, breathing, person!

I am a student, so I cannot afford having all these charges sent to my visa! FRUSTRATED! and DO NOT recommend signing up to the Disney Movie Club, to anyone!

Brittany

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Happy we were able to help you! Please let me know if you have further questions!

Brittany,

I just received your voice mail and I will call you shortly to assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience!

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

brittany27

I have tried calling all morning. i get nothing but your voice mail.

Brittany,

I can help you with your Disney Movie Club account. I regret you are having trouble with the website, please call me or email me at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can assist you. Thank you!

Priscilla