I joined the Disney Movie Club, because my neighbor gave them rave reviews.Imagine my surprise, however, when after I received my introductory shipment - my following orders were frozen and deleted.

After the fifth time that my order disappeared from the "Order History" section of my account, I called customer service. At this point, I was told that my account had been canceled. Why? Because I had the audacity to live in a duplex!

My address clearly states "#2", in the secondary line, which is apparently too difficult for DMC to understand. I was told that the club allowed one membership, per household, and that my address was already on record. I explained to the man that I lived in an apartment, separate from the other address, and he claimed to make a report to have this issue resolved. I was promised a solution, by the following Tuesday.

It has now been over a month, and I am still unable to use my account.

I was under the impression that DMC was in business to make money. I suppose that the $60 plus dollars per month, from my household, didn't mean much to them in the grand scheme of things.

That's fine, though.I'm more than happy to spend my money elsewhere.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate with the Disney Movie Club and I can help you with this! Please contact us directly at 800-459-7002 or by emailing details to: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.

Priscilla