NCO fINANCIAL services- Disney movie club has a bad acccountant,they are accusing me of not making a payment, we'll l got news for them,because l did make an early payment of twelve dollars on December 27,2010. And yes l have a receipt of payment.

I think that was ignorant and uncalled for and l demand a apology from the manager of Disney movie club, because l always make payments at the end of each month , also, l'm diabetic, meaning that most of my small pension goes to diabetic supplies, vitamins etc. Iappreciate no further harrasment from them, and l will make a another payment this week.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

my husband, brother and i bought movies Weeks ago and have yet to receive one& we have our receipts. the statement said 5-7 business days.what's really going on?!

DMCMemberAdvocate

I regret you are experiencing difficulties with the Disney Movie Club. Please contact me directly at memberadvocate@moviecubinfo.com or 800-459-7002 so I may assist you.

Thank you!

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club - I WANT REFUND Disney Movie Club "Survey scam thought 4 purchases were $1 each... charged $33.34 instead. Was directed to this third-party site buy swagbucks.com; I'm convinced they are a scam too. Called immediately the next..." Read more Disney Movie Club - BRAVE Disney Movie Club "BRAVE IS MINE A COPYRIGHT CONFLICT PUNISHED ME. PLEASE I SENT AN EMAIL AT DISNEY HEADQUARTERS TO INFORM YOU OF MY SITUATION. THE APOCALYPSE OF COUNTERFEITS ON MY BOOKS IS..." Read more Review of Disney Movie Club VIP... Stack your collection for cheap. Disney Movie Club "I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club,..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - October 3rd 8:05 a.m. New Berlin Wisconsin Dunkin Donuts "I wish there was a rating lower than a one-star. This location deserves more than a zero it needs to be closed. When it comes to cleanliness customer service it..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more