Archer, Florida
4.3

Tried to decline featured movie had problems online yet again so I called to ask if I've met my obligations and was told that yes but had outstanding balance of $25+ , here is the last statement I received with my movie told them they would've already had a money order if there had been a balance on this statement so I paid and canceled but haven't told my grandsons yet but they'll still get movies to watch more places than Disney to get them

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of disney movie club account from Disney Movie Club and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Disney Movie Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Disney Movie Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

Good afternoon,

I would like the opportunity to make this a more magical experience for you with the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, and we would be happy to assist you further.

Priscilla