1.2

This is a SCAM.They will charge you money even if you decline a movie.

You have to decline every single month. They told me that would refund me 25.90. Never happened. You get charged for no reason.

They will not let you cancle your account because we cant all spend 5 hours reading terms and conditions perfectly and its written confusingly. You will be forced to spend well over 100 dollars for 5 movies. Its not a deal its a scam. I got out of it by not being eligible to put myself in a binding contract legally but if are so lucky you will be forced to shell out over a hundered dollars for movies you could by a 5 dollars off of ebay.

And even then they made me return my orders to cancle it when legally thats not needed if i cant enter a legal contract. That contract is just now void.

DO NOT USE.They are trying to steal your money by making you think its a good deal and its not.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

DMCMemberAdvocate

I certainly regret you feel this way.That is not the type of experience we want you to have.

Please let me help! Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m.

to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Priscilla