I cancelled my membership about two weeks ago-was assured no movies would be sent out- Today i recieved one and was charged to my credit card- I don't want this movie nor did I approve it being put on my credit card- and don't think I should have to pay to have it shipped back!Was the movie Lady and the Tramp for $24.95 and shipping and processing $3.95, for total of $28.90 put on my credit card! So what do I do now, do I just eat it and keep movie or paid to have it shipped back?

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Comments

I had to pay for the return shipping out of my own pocket. I live in Canada, and am with the Canada DMC (there was no return shipping label included), but it cost me $14 to express ship it back to them with a tracking number (so I would know when they received it), and it's been over 2 weeks with no credit back on my Mastercard.

The rep I spoke to two weeks ago informed me that after receiving the returned movies, it usually takes 3 business days to refund the price back onto your charge card. I smell bullsh*t.

However, I spoke with my Mastercard company today and they informed me that they legally have to refund you within 30 days of receiving the product. We'll see what happens...

Just send it back. I had the same thing happen, and I didn't have to pay for shipping back to them...

I think there is a return label in the box with shipping already paid. Plus, they will refund purchase price AND shipping once they receive it and process the return.

It really is 100% money-back guarantee. Though I have to admit, it was frustrating trying to get a straight answer about returns, and had to figure all this out on my own.