Okay so after my last compliant i was contacted by the DMC advocate and got the membership thing straightened out, however i was offered a free movie of my choice for the hard time of not being able to use my movie club account for the 2 months it kept telling me to "TRY AGAIN TOMMOROW" to see if it s setup/ well however its been a few months, lol and im wondering where this free movie is that was supposed to be sent to me, however after the long wait and it still not arriving, im thinking it was a ploy to make not as upset as i was about what had happened. i havent heard anything else from the advocate since the last email i sent them a few months ago. im thinking that this company is not as good as i first thought it would be, and im pretty sure ill be getting my movies from some place else from now.

Review about: Disney Movie Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

Loki420,

Thank you for contacting me directly. I have emailed you back with the resolution about your website concerns. Please let me know which movie I can send to you for your trouble. Again, I regret any inconvenience you have experienced.

Priscilla

Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club

#381960

Loki420,

I regret the difficulty and I am concerned you did not receive the movie, please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I will certainly make it right for you.

Priscilla