I was so excited to join the Disney Movie Club to save money on movies. Now I am kicking myself for signing up!

They have charged my account twice more than $55 when I did not even have a Bill! The last time put my checking account in the negative and they will do nothing about it, and still claim I have an over due balance.

They have now sent my bill to collections, which is horrible for my credit! I paid my bill in full months ago and they only charged me $2 instead of the actual amount that I told them to take.

This is so frustrating and costing me a ton of extra money in over draft fees, and postage fees trying to work with my bank, and the collection agency!

Please do not EVER sign up for this club, it is a nightmare!!

Review about: Disney Movie Club Account.

Had an Experience with Disney Movie Club?

Comments

I love this club.Now that I have paid for all my movies I get as much as 60% off of other movies free pins etc...Yeah they did actually screw up two of my orders but they immediately corrected it and although they made me sign for the new shipment (which insulted me a bit) they sent the replacement video before I returned the damaged one.

I was so mad I was going to quit them however they were so quick to correct the mistakes that I love them again. And I do all of my confirmations oon-line I never mail any cards back to them. It is so easy. Every month I look forward to their mailings because they often include rare stickers.

Like I said I love this club, they promptly correct their mistakes and they are good to their VIP customers.(Once uyou meet your obligation you become a VIP)